Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why I love "The Law of Gender"

Actually, I hated this law when I first learned about it. I hated it so much, until I figured out what it was about and how to use it to my advantage.

In the SGR Program, we are taught not just the Law of Attraction but other Laws of the Universe. One is The Law of Gender. This law states two things.

  1. Everything has its masculine (yang) and
    feminine (yin) principles, and these are the foundation for all
    creation.

  2. Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. It takes time for the things you want to appear. Your goals will manifest when the time is right. Know they will.

The second part is what we focus on in the SGR Program. The reason why I hated this law is because I was focusing on my results and I wanted what I wanted NOW! I was annoyed and thought "Ok, Universe, I told you what I want, I believe I will get it, but where is it?" That was a big mistake because immediately I would feel a flood of doubt sweep over me. I began to think "my results aren't showing what I want, it's not coming, I'm just fooling myself."

That lasted for about three months, I would set an intention for something, give myself say three months for it to appear and then the very next day I would check my results and say, "it's not coming." I kept playing numbers on myself until I sat down and listened to the SGR tapes and finally it sunk in.

The Law of Gender is now my friend. Why? Because it helps me let go and let God. Let's say I want a new car and I have been planning for it and doing effective action toward getting it, but still it seems like it will never come. When I remind myself of The Law of Gender it reminds me there is a larger universal order working beyond myself. When what I want has not appeared I remind myself, it is on its way, it just needs more time to appear. It helps me let go of doubt and fear and I jump right back on focus of what I want - that new car.

I now use this law for my benefit because it keeps doubt away. Bob Proctor says we live our lives from the "outside in", He teaches we need to live from the "inside out". What that means is we are creators of our lives, we create our lives. If you live from the "outside in" than the things outside of yourself will dictate your experience. If you live from the "inside out" than you are in control of your experience, outside results don't affect you anymore. When you are in control of your experience, than you will know what you want is on its way to you and doubt and fear slip away.

Live from the "inside out" and lean on the Law of Gender. In English, that means you create your life from within yourself, you proceed with faith and assurance in the things you want are on its way to you, and time is merely a bridge for you to cross to receive.

"Abundance & Love Live Here"
Julie

No comments: