Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Do you know how much one cafe latte, every day...

Do you know how much one cafe latte, every day, for one year amounts to?

I live in Salt Lake City, and a large cafe latte is $3.72. If you times that by 365 for the amount of days in the year you will spend $1357.80. And you do it too. In fact some of you have to have a cafe latte or some specialty drink from Starbucks every day or your day just doesn't go right. Right? But, when it comes to really investing in yourself and molding yourself into the person you really want to be you hem and haw, procrastinate, clutch yourself with fear, thoughts crowd your mind with "I can't do that" or "that's too expensive." But you will spend $1357.80 on a drink that gives you maybe 20 minutes of pleasure each day. Why?

How much does it really cost you to not invest in yourself? Can you even calculate a figure? I doubt it. You may be losing millions, and not even know it.

I was in your shoes too. I couldn't work, I hadn't made any money for a very long time, I'm embarrassed to say, and I was miserable. I was miserable because there was something that made me really angry at myself that I needed a "JOB" and had to work for someone else to bring money in. In fact, I went through a long phase of really detesting myself and would rack my brain on how I could change my situation. It really got heavy at times.

But, here I am today and my life doesn't even resemble the one I was living four months ago. That is how powerful this program is. That is why it is 3:00 in the morning here and I feel this passionate about this program and need to share it. If I reach one person who I can take a hold of their hand and pull them from the darkness and make them see that it is ALL ABOUT INVESTING IN YOURSELF I will have done something meaningful and fulfilling with my life.

Our culture is very ready and willing to see you spend $1357.80 on cafe lattes for one year, but what if you say I am going to spend $1995.00 on a program that is going to help me not only be a better me but when I walk out onto the street and see a coffee shop I'll have the mindset that says, "to hell with one little cup of coffee, I'm going to buy the whole damn chain of Starbucks."

It's all about mindset, but you aren't going to get that transformation doing the same crap every day, day in and out. You need to make a real change, and I can tell you the SGR Program is your ticket to not only financial abundance but a better you. So, quit the procrastinating, make a decision, and buy this program. I am here to help you all the way and yes, you will succeed and yes, in four months you will not recognize yourself.





Julie

No comments: