Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Story




















Hi, my name is Julie Katherine. I am the creator of this forum.

I am a graduate of Sarah Lawrence College. I studied at Oxford University for my junior year abroad. I am currently working towards an Associates degree in Architecture.

I became interested in making money online by my desire to take control of my life and that meant my financial life as well. I decided to leave on-set dressing for films and get into Production Design on a full time basis. I realized I would never make very much money taking care of sets. I went back to school to develop my skills that are directly related to Production Design.

My goal right now is to build my own design firm that incorporates my knowledge in graphic design, film design, architecture and interior design.

I also spend no less than two hours every day learning about Internet marketing and promoting my various programs. I have learned a lot about web 2.0 and other marketing techniques and I am going to share them here with you.

No comments: