Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why I Am With The Secret Pays

I joined the Secret Pays in late July and I am now making between $400 and $600 a week from the program. I spend at least two hours every day promoting it using various advertising resources on the internet.

At first I didn't make any money with the program. I contacted my sponsor and asked her for some help. She told me to focus on only the people I want to attract. So, I focused on attracting people who are internet marketers or people who want to do internet marketing that are ready to buy and have the money to buy. After I put that out there I started to make sales. That taught me a lot about the law of attraction. I stopped SEEKING just anybody, and I decided who I wanted to ATTRACT and they came and they contact me daily.

Yesterday, I got a call from a fellow named Jirard. He just wanted to talk to me for a few minutes about the Secret Pays. I had say a 6 minute phone call with him. He said he had spoken with many people who are also with the Secret Pays but no one compelled him to join.

I told Jirard that this program out of several that I am promoting is the one that is doing best for me, and it really is. Some of the other programs I have worked way harder promoting and haven't had the results like I do with the Secret Pays. I told him if he signs up and doesn't do any work to promote his website he will not make any money. You can't just sit on your butt with this stuff and expect results. I then told him I help everyone who joins with me become qualified. The Secret Pays is a 1-up program where he will pass his first person on to me, his sponsor. I do that for you. So the very first person he brings on will really be giving him back his $100 he paid to me. After that, he will make a $75 profit with the second person he brings on, and $100 profit for each person after that into thousands of dollars in profit. So with my helping him become qualified, it is a win win for him if he wants to start making money on the internet.

He joined. Jirard joined. I have someone qualifying him right now.

Why am I with the Secret Pays then? Simply because I am making money - easily - and - I am helping other people make money -and - I like that people don't have a huge bill for joining (there is a one time fee of $125) - and - it is easy to make your money back - and - from there on you have endless $100 flowing to you.

So, join my Secret Pays team today. I'm not going to give you a website to go and join up on. Please contact me at julie@loagoldmine.com so I can put you with someone on my team and get them qualified. It is a win win for everyone - I make money, you help someone get qualified, and I will do the same for you. Please email me at julie@loagoldmine.com to get started.

Julie

PS

Here is a short video I made that tells you what you get when you join the Secret Pays:


No comments: