Saturday, October 27, 2007

Giving more value than I take in Cash Value

What is the result of giving more value than I take in Cash Value?

Here is an email I just received:


Hi Julie,

I would like to sign up under you. What are the steps required?


Kind regards,



XXXXX her name is x-d out for her privacy.


Why did I get an email like this? Because I apply the Science of Getting Rich to my online business. One of the very important statements by Wallace D. Wattles in 'The Science of Getting Rich" is as follows:

Pg. 95 Chapter is called "The Impression of Increase"

"You must so impress others that they will feel that in associating with you they will get increase for themselves. See that you give them a use value greater than the cash value you are taking from them.

If you always take an honest pride in doing this and let everybody know it, you will always have customers. People will go where they are given increase ; and the Supreme Power - which desires increase in everything and which knows everything - will move you toward men and women who have never heard of you. Your business will increase rapidly, and you will be surprised at the unexpected benefits which will come to you. You will be able to make larger combinations, to secure greater advantages and go on into a more congenial vocation if you desire to do so"


Visit

LOA GOLDMINE.COM

to read my Success Plan for you that follows the Science of Getting Rich. It is a great opportunity for you.

Visit:

http://www.thesecretpays.com/?48981and click on "join now". Right now when you click on Manny Costillo's page it says this is a 1-up program, meaning he needs to become qualified. I help you bring on your first person. Later tomorrow, check his "join now" page and it will only say, "Your referrer is


ID#48981 Manny Castillo" because the person who contacted me above is going to qualify Manny. I help you bring on your first person. That's SGR in action. I give more in use value than I take in cash value so the very first person he brings on will be essentially giving him back $100 he invested to join, the very next person he brings on will repay him $25 and he will be on pure profit. I also sign you up for the Masters Program for free and if you share that program in and of itself it will make you very rich.

Visit http://www.loagoldmine.com and join my team today. It is a win win for you because my foundation is built on The Science of Getting Rich and giving more in use value than I take in cash value.

With Gratitude,

Julie






No comments: