Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Success Plan For You

Join My Team Today and You will receive this awesome package of money-making opportunities on the Internet. If you join my team and follow all of the FREE marketing tutorials you are given you will build an awesome passive residual income on the Internet.

Here is my Success Plan for you:

  1. Join the Secret Pays for a one-time fee of $125. Below is a video that tells you all about it. You get two websites to promote the Secret Pays, one is an auto-responder system that follows up with your leads for you and the other is the main website to join. The key here before you join is you MUST CONTACT ME FIRST because I help people who sign up with me become qualified. That means I bring on your first person for you so you don't have to. That means you will begin making $100 on every person you bring on thereafter. I do the hard part for you. So you need to contact me first. My number is 801-580-1698.



  2. Join the Science of Getting Rich Affiliate Program for FREE. Here is a link to the SGR Program and here is a link to the Affiliate Program to sign up. Once you sign up, I will give you access to FREE training for this program created by an amazing Internet Millionaire. After you go through his training, you will be able to promote anything on the Internet and be successful. Send me an email and let me know when you have joined as a free affiliate. SGR Affiliates make $500 for first-tier sales and $250 for second-tier sales.
  3. Join Yuwie - it's FREE and it pays you. You will want to use social networking sites to begin promoting your business anyway so you may as well be making money at the same time. You will learn all about Web 2.0 and how to use it for your best success when you begin the training mentioned above.
  4. Once you do the following you will get a link to join my free forum where you can get more marketing information and you can ask any questions you want and you will get answers..
  5. Finally, my gift to you for joining my team is a life-time membership to the Masters Program. This is an amazing program that will in itself make you very rich. It's low cost, marketing program you give away for free, and its high value will attract people easily and effortlessly. The life-time membership is $39.95 and I pay for that for you.
One note, I am only offering this to people who really want to make a passive residual income on the internet. My intention by using the Law of Attraction is to attract only people who are serious and who can see the value in this great Success Plan. I am following the Laws of the Universe and the Science of Getting Rich that I provide more in use value than I take in cash value. This Success Plan will make you very rich if you spend no less than 1 hour every evening following the tutorials and marketing your opportunities.

This is a limited time offer and only for new members of the Secret Pays. So take action now. There is no reason to not do this. The value I am giving you far exceeds the initial investment of $125.

Contact me today and lets get started. In three months from now, you will not recognize your bank account. You will not recognize you, because you will have learned so much.

Julie
801-580-1698
email: julie@loagoldmine.com

No comments: